WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
COMMITTED TO YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
We are committed to maintaining a clean, safe environment for our members. We have taken the following steps:
Designated entrances and exits, increased frequency of sanitizing equipment and workout areas, increased signage to remind our members of expectations, masks or face shields (TBD) worn by staff, frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer by staff, doors will be propped open so members don’t need to touch them, increased spacing between members taking classes, increased spacing between strength and cardio equipment, daily fogging of all equipment with hospital-grade sanitizer.
MEMBER CODE OF CONDUCT
Because the health and safety of our members is a top priority we are asking all of our members to agree to and abide by the following:
- Do not come to Xcel if you have been sick or if someone you have been in person to person contact with, has been sick in the past 14 days.
- Use hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the building.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from others at all times.
- Take a spray bottle of sanitizer as you enter. Do not share spray bottles with other members. Return the spray bottle to the designated area on your way out.
- Thoroughly spray down equipment immediately before and after use and dry with a paper towel. Do not directly spray electronic screens on cardio equipment. Spray the paper towel.
- If you are using the gymnasium, arrive no sooner than the beginning of your allotted time.
- In the Fitness Center use only one piece of equipment at a time and clean it thoroughly before moving on to the next.
- Do not enter areas, or use items, that have been labeled as closed or off limits for any reason.
- Members refusing to follow the policies above you will be asked to leave.
ACTIVITIES AND RESTRICTIONS
- Fitness Center open (no booking necessary)- limit 20 at one time
- Fitness classes (pre-booking recommended)- limit 25
- Pickleball (pre-booking required)
- Basketball (Individuals/families; pre-booking required)
- Limited equipment available
- Some areas of Xcel not in use (see below)
- No open basketball or volleyball
- No leagues
- No open gym
Our team will be meeting and reassessing every two weeks and we will adjust our procedures accordingly.
BOOK A CLASS
Classes and gym time can be booked 30 days in advance through the member portal. If you are already connected to the portal you can access it through the “Member Portal” button at xcelsports.org. You can also call (920-931-1250) or email (email@example.com) us and we’ll be happy to book you.
We are providing online options for people not comfortable attending classes in person. Our online classes can be accessed in our AAC Xcel Members Facebook group.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Doors leading into the building, gym, and studio/Fitness Center are labeled for entrance and exit to help our members social distance and prevent bottlenecks.
Use hand sanitizer as you enter and exit Xcel. Dispensers will be located at the entrance and throughout Xcel.
If there are other members nearby please maintain a distance of 6 feet per CDC guidelines.
Check-in will be hands-free. Give your check-in number to the front desk staff and they will check you in if you have pre-booked. If you have not pre-booked we will book you at that time, if there is room.
At your first visit, you will be required to verbally agree to abide by our Member Code of Conduct.
On your way in you will pick up a spray bottle to sanitize the equipment you use. Do not share spray bottles.
WHILE YOU’RE AT XCEL
Classes are being held in the gym. Equipment for classes is in the gym so you will not need to enter the studio.
Equipment that is typically in the Fitness Center has been spread out to include the studio to allow for appropriate social distancing.
Please clean all equipment both before and after use. Spray equipment thoroughly and dry with paper towel. To clean electronic screens on cardio equipment, spray the paper towel, and use it to wipe the screen. Do not spray the screens directly.
CLOSED/NOT IN USE
The following areas/items will be closed and off-limits to members until further notice:
- Bubblers (The dispenser for filling water bottles will be available)
- Shower rooms
- Locker area
- Lobby seating area