Encounter: Financial Assistance
NOTE: If you are applying for financial assistance, you must do so before registering for Encounter. Please read the guidelines below.
Requests for financial assistance will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis, dependent upon funds available and discerned need.
- The amount of assistance provided is $75 for AAC attendees.
- Please do not register for Encounter until your financial assistance application has been approved and you receive special registration instructions that will allow you to register with the $75 fee reduction.
- If you are in need of financial assistance but do not attend Appleton Alliance Church, please contact Jamie Boorum.
- Applications for financial assistance must be filled out by the person who will receive the assistance.
- For your application to be considered, a $25 deposit must accompany your application.
- If your request is approved, the deposit will be non-refundable, non-transferable, and applied to the event cost, leaving the balance that must be paid in full. The deposit will be returned to you if you are not approved for financial assistance.
- You will be notified of the status of your request via email within one week of receipt of the application. Upon acceptance, you will then receive confirmation and special registration instructions via email. DO NOT register for the event before receiving these instructions.
- Questions regarding financial assistance should be directed to Jamie Boorum.